NIBP, SpO2 and Temperature Monitoring
RUNNING OTHER DIAGNOSTIC TESTS (NIBP, SpO2 etc)
While the ECG is running, other tests can be performed simultaneously. These are available under the "Options" menu.
They are also available under the following function keys:
• F2 performs an NIBP cycle. The resulting Systolic and Diastolic are reported on the screen and to the database if the
run is stored
• F5 performs a temperature monitoring test. This test runs repeatedly every few seconds. When F5 is pressed again the
results are displayed, and the temperature monitoring is stopped
• F6 performs an SpO2 reading. When determined, the results are displayed on the screen and stored to the database
when the run is stored
• F8 performs a scale reading. Make sure the scale is on and the patient is standing on the scale. When determined,
the results are displayed on the screen and stored to the database when the run is stored
• Control-F5 performs a read from the glucose meter. When determined, the results are displayed on the screen and
stored in the database when the run is stored
Note 1: NIBP, SpO2, and Temperature can be run without starting ECG
Note 2: these vitals values are available under the "Demographics/Chart" button in the database and are shown in various reports, tables, and graphs (mostly noteable in Stress reporting)
System Setup Options
In setup numerous selections are available: different types of temperature devices, different types of SpO2 devices,
continuous operations, NIBP cycle times, NIBP inflation pressure, etc.
Clicking on "Multi Test" offers numerous display formats and automatic options can be selected: all 12- lead ECG with
vitals displayed, trend SpO2 (store SpO2 continuously), automatic sequencing, etc.
Clicking on "Limits Alerts" allows the setting of min and max limits.